Wednesday, August 9, 2017

#ShowCharm Hair straightener and dryer in one.



#lenmo #ShowCharm I purchased this hair straightener brush and blow dryer because it seemed like it would save me a lot of time with my morning routine. I have to dry my hair, then use a flat iron to get the desired hairstyle I wear everyday.
The concept of this, is as you blow dry your hair, you can straighten it at the same time. The dryer works like a brush. And the sir can get all the way down to the root. This can be used on any type of hair (mine is fine, and tends to be very frizzy).
The temperature can be adjusted up and down (maximum heat is 450 degrees). One thing I really like is the anti-overheating. This way you can never burn or over dry your hair. This also has dual voltage, which is great for when I travel overseas.
The brush dryer had 3 fan settings: low, medium, and high. And only takes about 2 minutes to fully heat up. All the controls are on the back of the brush. And you can see the settings on the LED screen. I have been using this product for over 2 weeks now, and I wondered if this was really worth the price. But my hair has never looked better or healthier. So my answer would be definitely yes. And I would highly recommend it. You can get the product through this link: https://www.amazon.com/…/B073C…/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0…
#ShowCharm
#Lenmo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random