Tuesday, May 23, 2017

#Romacci Boho Chic Maxi Dress Review




 I was looking for a nice maxi dress for summer. So I was happy to review this Maxi Boho dress by Romacci. This is actually much nicer than I thought. It looks like 2 pieces, but it's really just one. The lining part is made of linen, and the top part is a mix of linen and gauze material. I am 5'7, weigh 160 lb., and wear a size 14 in Women's. I ordered a 3XXX just to be safe, but I think I could have easily worn a 2XX. This does fit true to the size chart. The design features the uneven hem style (shorter in front, longer in back). It also is a true maxi dress. I am fairly tall, and the dress goes to my ankles. So if you are short or average size, it may need to be taken up some.
It has long sleeves, with a button clasp. I choose just to roll them up. I will tell you the dress is extremely comfortable, and very lightweight. I got the yellow color, and it looks more like a dark mustard. It's a very nice color. Very flattering.I wear leggings under it as well. I hand wash it and hang it up to dry. The dress hasn't shrunk, and the material hasn't lost it's color. I am very happy with the quality. And I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

#Romacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random