Thursday, May 4, 2017

#UtechSmart Contoured Sleeping Mask with Carrying Bag and 2 sets of Earplugs Review





I have a lot of sleeping problems at night. I decided to try this sleeping mask, and give my personal review. The mask is contoured. It fits around your eyes, without touching your eyelids or lashes. That's great if you want to take a nap during your lunch break at work, or your busy life at home. You can wear the sleeping mask, and it won't even mess up your makeup! It has adjustable Velcro straps so you can get a great fit. The sleeping mask is made of a very soft fabric. It feels very good on your face, like you aren't even wearing it.

It does an excellent job of keeping all the light out. It was like I was in a completely dark room. Included with the sleep mask is 2 pair of earplugs, and a drawstring case. Great for traveling. And it fits easily in your overnight bag, your backpack, or your purse. I even took this sleep mask with me on my last plane ride. The sleeping mask is quality made, and I think it's an excellent value (12.99 on Amazon). It has improved my sleeping immensely. I recommend it. Just follow the link:


#UtechSmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random