Tuesday, April 11, 2017

#Toplus Stainless Steel Digital Scale Review







I decided to review this scale since I started weighing my food for the diet I am on (I am literally on a diet 24/7). It uses 2 AAA batteries which are included with the scale. It's pretty straight forward, and simple to use. It has an easy off/on button that you just push on or off. It does have a tare of zero. But, you can use any unit of measurement that's suitable for your household.

It is made of stainless steel, and does show fingerprints. But I just wipe it off with a lint free cloth. It does hold up to about 15 lbs., but don't over load it, or you will get an ERR message. It's pretty compact and lightweight, so if you are traveling, you can just slip it in your backpack or luggage. It fits nicely in my small kitchen. It is very durable, and seems to be quality made. (It's a reasonable 13.99 on Amazon).Overall, I am very impressed.


#toplus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random