Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Lady Colour Shamrock Heart Key Necklace Review





I was so excited to get this necklace. I really like the key design (Key to my heart). The top part of the key is 4 larger size clear crystal hearts, which form a shamrock. And on top of each heart is also a smaller, round, clear crystal. The metal is a zinc alloy, and plated with white gold. It is lead-free and nickel free, and won't turn the metal or your skin green. The chain is about 16 inches long, and comes with a 2 inch extender chain. The design is simple, but not overstated.

It really is very beautiful and elegant. And looks stunning on. The quality is superb. I have been out on several occasions wearing the necklace, and had a lot of nice compliments. The description says to use baby wipes to clean your necklace and make it shiny for each time you wear it. I use a lint free cloth, and that works as well. But I do recommend not getting the necklace wet. I am very happy with my purchase. And I hope to wear it for many years to come.



#LadyColour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random