Tuesday, April 11, 2017

J.NINA Luxury Infinity Symbol Necklace Review





I was happy to review and try a new piece of jewelry. I ordered this necklace because it has the "Infinity" symbol. It comes in a gift giving box. When I first saw it, I thought how beautiful and dainty it is. The chain is made of a Zinc Alloy metal. So it won't turn your skin or the metal green or black.. The chain is 16 inches long, but it does have a 2 inch extender attached. I prefer the shorter length myself.

I love the design. Half is covered in elegant, clear, Swarovski Crystals, and the other is metal Alloy. Since I have started wearing it, I have had a lot of nice comments on it. To keep it shiny, I just rub and wipe it with a polishing cloth. This is by far, one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. The quality is excellent, and the chain seems pretty durable. The price is a good value (22.99 on Amazon). I highly recommend it. You can check it out through the following link:


#JNINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random