Monday, March 20, 2017

#Zinsoko Portable Speaker, 3D Virtual lights, and 5 Patterns Review






There are so many great things that I absolutely love about this speaker.
1.) Portable
2.) 3D Bright Lights Speaker
3.) 5 Color Changes (blue, green, purple, red and indigo)
4.) 5 Light Show Designs (music pulse, fireworks, rainbow, starry sky and fluorescent)
5.) Built-In Microphone for hands-free use
6.) Digital Power Amplifier
7.) Unique Acoustic Design
8.) Splashproof

It takes 2 hours to fully charge. And each charge lasts approximately 5-7 hours, depending on playing time. It connects to all Bluetooth V4.0 and above. Can be used with iPhone, Android, iPad, Tablet, MP3 and MP4 devices, and Laptop and Desktop Computers.The speaker has an LED light, that tells you if it is charging or the battery is low. One thing I did notice is the usb cable is a little smaller than normal cables. I think it is because of the tight fit on the bottom of the speaker. I tried my phone cable, but it just wouldn't charge.

The sound quality is excellent. No humming, or tinted sound. The speaker actually plays very loud. I used it for a birthday party, and we could here the music fine from my MP3 player. I think the price is a good value for the quality of the speaker. This is the best speaker I have ever tried, or have used. I am very happy with my purchase.


#Zinsoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random