Monday, March 20, 2017

#Barbrat Decanter and Aerator Review




I have never had a wine decanter before, so I was pretty excited to try and review this one. It's made of 100% lead free crystal. And it holds the standard size 750 ML bottle of white, red, or rose wine. The bottom of the decanter has a 8.5 inch wide bottom. The one thing that I was really impressed with, is how beautiful the decanter looks. Such a modern design. When you pour your wine into it, it oxygenates and aerates it. I think It made my white wine taste and smell so much better.

The shape of the decanter makes it very easy to hold and pour the wine. It is safe and easy to clean. The decanter is dishwasher safe. But I wouldn't suggest doing that. I always hand wash it.This would really make a nice gift for someone who enjoys wine. I think the price is excellent for the quality of the decanter (34.95 on Amazon). Or check out their website for this, and other bar accessories (www.barbrat.com). I am very happy with it, and highly recommend!


#barbrat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random