Monday, March 20, 2017

#Twister.CK 3D Maze Learning Game Review






I got this puzzle game to review and try. And for my nephew to play. It's for ages 3 and up. And it's very addicting. The object of the game is to roll the ball on all the different paths to get to the end. But be careful because the ball almost always fall through one of the ball traps. Then you have to start the game all over again. The best thing about the game is it teaches your child balance control, improves their concentration, helps them build up how to be patient, all while having fun.


My nephew can play for hours at a time. It is a brightly colored maze, with two handles (one on each side). Let me tell you, it took me quite a few times before I could do it correctly. We play each other, taking turns, until one person gets the ball all the way to the end. Then they are the winner. The plastic is easy to clean with a damp cloth. I think the price is a good value considering the quality, and the amount of time it keeps my nephew learning (12.99 on Amazon). I am very happy with my purchase.


#TwisterCK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random