Monday, March 6, 2017

#TUDIMO 2-in-1 Apple Corer and Watermelon Slicer Review






I hate having to cut apples with a knife. I usually waste a lot of the apple by the core. I thought this would be simple to use, so I ordered it. Included with the Apple Corer, is a watermelon slicer. The blades are made of Stainless Steel. So they won't rust or tarnish. And they are very sharp. The handles are made of a soft, non-slip rubber. And make it easy to core the apple without getting hurt. I will tell you, I hardly had to use any strength to push the corer thru the apple. It's designed with that in mind.


The watermelon slicer is similarly designed. Stainless Steel blades, and non-slip rubber handle. It cuts a perfect slice of watermelon. And you don't have to worry about the rind. I don't think I would put them in a dishwasher. I usually wash them by hand, and wipe them dry with a soft cloth. The price is an excellent value for the quality and durability of the both of the products (13.99 on Amazon). I am very happy with my 2-in-1 set. And I highly recommend it. You can purchase it thru the following link:


#TUDIMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random