Monday, March 6, 2017

#Jastek 4-in-1 USB Universal Charging Cable Review





I got this to use in my car because we all have different electronic devices. It is a little over 3 feet long, so it does have some length to it. It is a multi use 4-in-1 cable: 1-USB C Cable, 1-Micro USB Cable, and 2-8 pin cables. This can only be used for charging, and not to sync data. I like that the cables are entwined in a nylon protective braid. So you have no breakage of the cable. It charges fairly quickly. I use it on my Galaxy S7 Edge, My iPhone 7, and my MP3 player. This is probably the best cable I have owned. It's nice to only have one cable to charge everything. I am very happy with my purchase. 


#Jastek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random