Sunday, March 5, 2017

#RENPHO Large Platform Digital scale with hidden LED Review








I finally started a diet, and was looking for a scale. I really liked the marble design of the scale. It has a lot of things going for it.
Pros:
1.) Weighs in kg/lb/st
2.) Can be used to weigh up to 440lb
3.) Hidden LED digital read out.
4.) Auto on/off
5.) 4 hidden sensors to accurately give you the right weight.
6.) Large platform
7.) Thick high strength tempered glass
8.) Lo battery level light.

Cons:
1.) Is much heavier than other scales.

The scale takes 3 AAA batteries which are included with the scale. The glass is easy to clean. I just wipe with soap and water, then I use glass cleaner on it to make it shine. You need to place the scale on a flat surface to get an accurate reading. It really looks very elegant in the bathroom.I think the price is a good value for the quality of the scale. I am very happy with my purchase.


#RENPHO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random