Sunday, March 5, 2017

#Langria flannel blanket review





I always get cold at night when I am watching television. I was looking for a throw blanket that was warm, but also not heavy and bulky. This one was perfect. It's made of 100 percent microfiber polyester. And it measures 60 x 80, so it's a bit bigger than most throws. I really like that. I can cuddle up in the blanket, and still have room left over. The blanket or throw, is very soft on the skin. It comes in it's own compact zipper bag, so it is great for when you are traveling.

I would suggest you wash this by hand (it's made of fleece), and let it air dry. I hang mine out on the line. The material is also wrinkle free. It hasn't faded or had any shrinkage, and is still as soft as the day I bought it. I am very happy with the quality of the product. And I look forward to using it for many years to come.


#Langria



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random