Thursday, March 30, 2017

#QIANSE Titanic Heart of The Sea Jewelry Set Review








I wanted to get this set because I really don't have any jewelry that matches each other. And it reminded me of the necklace from the movie "Titanic". I was surprised how beautiful and elegant it is. The blue of the crystals is stunning. And I really love the heart design. The metal that is used for the jewelry is a zinc alloy. It's lead-free, and nickle-free. So you don't have to worry about it turning your skin green or black. The necklace is 16 inches long with a 2 inch extender. So you can add a little length to it if you want the chain to hang lower on your neck.


The bracelet is approximately 7.5 inches long. Both the necklace and the bracelet have a lobster style clasp. The earrings are the drop style earrings, but they don't have any backs on them. I have worn them several times, and I haven't had any problems with them falling out. The set really looks gorgeous on. My colleagues always tell me how pretty they look. The jewelry comes in a nice gift box (for easy gift giving). I think the set is an excellent value (30.99 on Amazon). I am very happy with it.


#QIANSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random