Thursday, March 30, 2017

#OpenUpToLove Salad Cutter Bowl Review






I eat a lot of salads, so anything to make it easier is great. I wanted to review it, and see if it would save me any time. This salad bowl set is pretty easy to use. First, the lid can be used as a strainer to wash the salad ingredients. Second, the base is also used as the cutting board for the salad maker. Only fill the bowl 3/4 full. Any more than that, and it won't cut properly. Use a knife to cut thru the slots on the bowl. Rotate it 90 degrees and do it again (make a checker board pattern). In less than a minute my salad is done. The 2 PC salad bowl set is made of an FDA Approved plastic. It seems pretty durable. And the quality is good. I believe it is dishwasher safe, but I haven't tried that yet. The price is a good value (11.99 on Amazon. It's pretty hard to keep it in stock). If you want to save time making salads from home, I highly recommend this.


#OpenUpToLove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random