Wednesday, March 29, 2017

NINASUN Heart Locket With Key and Infinity Symbol Review





I was so excited to get to review this necklace. I love the design. A key to unlock your heart, and the infinity symbol. The necklace is made of 925 Sterling Silver. The front has a pink crystal heart. And the key has a medium size clear crystal. And the infinity symbol is encrusted with small clear crystals. The chain measures about 17.5 inches, and doesn't have an extender attached. I have worn it several times, and everyone says it looks beautiful.

It comes in a gift box. And it also comes with a polishing cloth. It hasn't turned my skin green or black, but I would definitely keep the necklace away from water. The price is a very good value for the quality involved with the necklace (34.99 on Amazon). It's pretty durable. I think it looks elegant, and I am very happy I got to receive it. I plan to wear it for a long time.


#NINASUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random