Monday, March 20, 2017

#QIANSE Necklace and Earring Set Review








I wanted to review this because I love the color purple, and it also is a set (most of the time I can never find earrings to match my necklace). The set is made from Swarovski crystal. The crystal is very elegant, and has a very vibrant color that shines when the light hits it. The necklace is 16 inches long, but it comes with a 2 inch extender if you need it to be a little longer. The chain is made of a nickle-free, and lead free alloy. And has a lobster style clasp. The necklace also has a 4 stone diamond like design connecting the chain to the pendant.

The earrings are in the loop style. They do not have any stoppers on the back of the loops. This is really a gorgeous set. I have worn it out a few times, and have gotten a lot of nice compliments on it. It does come in a nice gift box, that has a pocket to store and protect your jewelry. I think the price is a very good value for the quality of the set (29.99 on Amazon). I am very happy with this unique set.


#QIANSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random