Monday, March 20, 2017

#Haplee Face Painting Pencils Review





I got these for my nephew so he could use them at his birthday party. There's 16 colored face painting pencils that come in a nice handy carrying case. The kit is very compact, and can fit in your purse or backpack. The pencils actually look like crayons. But the difference is, that they are much softer for applying to the skin. There's an easy slider button on each pencil. So when you need more of a specific color, just slide it up. No sharpening, or making a mess.

The face painting pencils are non-toxic. And are very easy to clean up. Just use soap and water, a damp cloth, or a baby wipe. They have a shelf life of 5 years. My nephew really likes to make animal faces on his friends. He always asks me to make him a super hero. I think the price is a good value. And I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again. I am very happy with my purchase.


#Happlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random