Thursday, March 30, 2017

#ladyColour Black Swarovski Crystal Drop Earrings Review





I was so glad I got to try and review this piece of jewelry. I can't say enough about these black crystal drop earrings. They are made of white gold plated zinc alloy. The earrings are lead-free, and nickle-free. And They haven't turned my ears green or black. They come with rubber stoppers for the hook, so They don't fall out. The color of the crystal is absolutely stunning. When the light hits them, they sparkle brilliantly. The earrings come in a gift box (which makes them great for gift giving to the woman in your life). Surprisingly they do have some weight to them.They are very well made, and the quality is excellent. When I wear them out, people always give me nice compliments. The price is great (22.99 on Amazon). These have become my favorite earrings. And I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again in another color. 

 .


#LadyColour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random