Tuesday, March 28, 2017

#Lasten Jar Opener and Silicone Trivet Hot Pad Review




I was happy to get to try and review this nice set. I have arthritis in my hands, so it's getting harder for me to open things. These openers can adjust to 8 sizes of jars or bottles. They are easy to hold and handle. And it makes it simple for me to get things done in the kitchen. Both are durable and are made of a hard plastic. The set also comes with a silicone hot mat, or trivet.

This trivet mat can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 464°F. Can be used for hot or cold items. It is non-stick, doesn't stain, and stays free from mold and mildew. It comes in very handy. I use it for the hot food we eat at our dinner table. The quality is very good, and the price is pretty reasonable (14.68 on Amazon). I highly recommend the set.


#Lasten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random