Wednesday, March 1, 2017

#MojiLife #AirMoji Product Line Review









I was recently introduced to a new product by one of my facebook friends. She is a Independent Founding Distributor for the product "mojilife". What mojilife is a new revolution in home fragrance technology. Basically it's an air diffuser. It's has been updated with Bluetooth and a mojilife app. you can control how much time you want to run it, and when to turn it off and on. You can use a variety of scents or essential oils with the product. For reviewing purposes I was sent the "Summertime Serenade" sent to use.

The AirMoji (the scent diffuser) comes in black or white. It comes with a charging cord, instuctions, and how to set the product up. It does take 4 hours to charge. And each charge lasts about 20 hours. The scent comes sealed on both ends. When you are ready to use it, you take the foil off, and place it in the AirMoji. I didn't download the app for the review, but it can be down loaded for Apple, and Android phones. I just manually used the button on front. Let me tell you the smell is really vibrant. I have had the product for 3 weeks, and I have used it off and on, and the smell is still as fresh as when I received it.

Some of the scents the company sells are: Velvet Woods, Madagascar Vanilla, Juicy Pomegranate, Blushing Bride, and Whisper. And believe me, they smell as good as they sound. They also carry a few essential oils (I didn't try these for this review) Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lemon. Surprisingly the products are not that expensive. An AirMoji sells for a little over forty dollars, and the scents and essential oils start at six dollars. The company also sells a line of Eco-Friendly products. You can check out the products online.



#mojilife

#airmoji

#raechelsmojimadness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random