Wednesday, March 1, 2017

#Goodspeed2016 #Grace Selfie Stick with spoon Review







I wanted to get a selfie stick for awhile now. I thought this was unique so I ordered it. The selfie stick is made of stainless steel, and silicone for the handle. This one is funny and crazy because it has a spoon on the end! You can send pics to your friends while you are eating. The camera holder on the selfie stick folds up, and makes it compact for easy storage. It can fit in your purse or backpack.

It comes with a Bluetooth remote. You just pair it to the camera app or your phone. Then it's very simple to take a picture. We have been experimenting with it, and it has a 180 degree angle for taking pictures. This selfie stick has been so much fun. I think the quality is good. I am very happy with my purchase.


#Goodspeed2016
#Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random