Wednesday, March 1, 2017

#Atill Magnetic Air Vent Phone Holder Review








I needed a phone holder for my new car. I don't like the ones that stick to the dash or window. I ordered this because I prefer the holders that attach to the air vent. This one was very easy to install. It has three positions to lock it in. I like to say: set, click, and lock. This is also magnetic. So if you don't use a case it holds just fine. My phone is in a protective case. But they include a round, and rectangle magnet, that fits safely in your case, and the phone stays attached to the holder.

I have very bumpy roads where I live, and the car phone holder kept my phone in place. No slippage at all. I use the holder with my iPhone 7, and my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Both work well with the magnetic holder. I think this is really a good value. It's very hard to find any holders under ten dollars that actually work. I am very happy with my purchase, and I highly recommend.


#Atill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random