Thursday, March 30, 2017

#MerryXD Fidget Spinner Toy Review





I got this because my nephew likes toys that are mechanical. It works right out of the box. You can spin it by holding the center of the toy. Or Spin it on a table. My husband is pretty much addicted to it. It really is good for anxiety, and keeping you calm. I have even used it, to wind down after a long day. The toy is very compact. Easy for carrying it with you in a purse or backpack. My nephew plays with it in the car on the way to and from school. I have even taken it on a plane ride to visit family. My family enjoys it so much, that I bought two. One in black, and one in white. I highly recommend if you have fidgety kids, or need a little stress relief. It's very affordable as well (8.99 on Amazon).



#MERRYXD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random