Thursday, March 30, 2017

#QIANSE Blue Sapphire Tennis Bracelet Review





I love jewelry. This tennis bracelet is no exception. I was happy to review it. It comes in a gift box, and when I opened it I was speechless. It was absolutely exquisite. The heart shaped Sapphires were a Brilliant Blue hue. Each heart is outlined in Cubic Zirconia. The bracelet is made from gold plated copper. I thought it seemed big. I could just slip it over my wrist. But it does come with a 2 inch chain extender. Once I removed that, it fit comfortably. A nice elegant touch is on the clasp, where the word "Love" is printed.


The bracelet has a little bit of weight to it. But not to heavy to wear all day. I haven't had any trouble wearing it on my skin. No rash, or my wrist turning green or black. I think the quality of this bracelet is excellent. I would definitely try to keep it away from water. I just use a jewelry cloth to wipe it after each time I wear it, that way the bracelet will keep its shine. I hope to wear it for many years to come.


#QIANSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random