Friday, March 3, 2017

#magicdo 36pc Oil Pastels Art Set Review




I just started an art class, and have been looking online for supplies. I ordered these oil pastels because they had 36 colors. This is really a nice set. It comes with various shades of the primary colors. The are shaped like a crayon, and are very easy to use. They go on very smooth, and they are great for blending shades. You don't see where one color starts, or another one ends. These are oil based, and acid free. They are very durable and create no dust.

The oil pastels can be used on any surface. I have used them on a canvas while I was in art class. I have also used them on paper, and cardboard. They are great to use for touch up art work as well.They seem to last and I don't notice any fading on my artwork. I think the price is a very good value. The quality is excellent. And I would highly recommend for any student of the Arts.


#Magicdo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random