Thursday, March 2, 2017

J.NINA Entwined Double Heart Necklace Embedded with Swarovski Crystals Review






I ordered this necklace because I already have the bracelet that matches this. I wanted to have the matching set. I really love the design of the entwining hearts. The necklace has Swarovski crystals embedded in one of the hearts. And the chain is made of a rose colored alloy metal. The necklace is 18 inches, and can be extended to 20 inches, with the extra 2 inch chain that is attached. It has a lobster style clasp. The necklace looks very elegant on, and shines when the light hits it.

I have been wearing it the last few days to work, and have received a lot of nice compliments. It comes in a white gift box that is perfect for gift giving. I do suggest that you store the necklace in a velvet or cloth bag. It will keep the necklace shiny and bright. I also wouldn't wear it in the shower or swimming. I think the price is a very good value for the quality of the necklace. I am very happy with my purchase.


#JNINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random