Tuesday, March 28, 2017

J.NINA Bangle Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal Review





I ordered this bangle bracelet because I loved the unique design. The heart design is on a swing, and it flips back and forth. The front is a beautiful Swarovski Blue Sapphire Crystal. The back is made up of clear Swarovski Crystals in a pave design. The bangle bracelet and chain are made of a non-toxic Zinc Alloy. So there's no problem with it turning your skin green or black. The bracelet measures approximately 7 inches. But there is a 2 inch chain that can be adjusted for a better fit.

It has a lobster style clasp closure. The bracelet is very dainty and light. I have had quite a few compliments from people saying it is very elegant and beautiful. It does come in a gift box. But I would suggest storing it in a jewelry bag. Also keep it away from water. I take a jewelry cloth and just wipe the bracelet before and after I wear it, to keep it shiny. I think the price is a good value for the quality of the bracelet. I hope to wear it for many years to come.


#JNINA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random