Tuesday, March 28, 2017

#Lasten Automatic Drink Dispenser Review







I wanted to review this because my nephew wants to be able to get drinks himself. It requires 2 AA batteries which are not included. It fits almost all containers. But it's not recommended to be used with carbonated, juice with pulp, or alcoholic beverages. It's made of plastic and silica gel. It works by using a battery operated motor, that draws the liquid up to the pump. It is actually very simple to use. You only need to use one hand on the pump. My nephew loves it. He thinks it's great that he can get his own juice. I think the price is a good value (13.69 on Amazon). The quality of the product is good as well. I am very happy with my purchase. You can get one by following this link.


#lasten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random