Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Fittest Pro Foot Compression Sleeves Review





When I first ordered these, I thought I was getting 6 pair in 3 colors (Pink, Black, White). But upon further reading of the description, it's 3 pairs (6 socks) in total. With that being said, The construction of the sock is excellent. Quality material, made of a cotton blend, with great compression. I wear a size 8 shoe, and I ordered the S/M, and they fit my average size feet perfectly.

I have pain around my ankle, and these work wonders. They are very comfortable. I wear heavy boots, and I always have a problem with my heels. When I wear these, they seem to help soften and reduce my calluses. I do Yoga everyday. These are great for that. My feet don't slide off the mat. I think the socks are an excellent value. I am happy with my purchase, and hope they will come in more colors soon.


#fittestpro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random