Monday, March 27, 2017

#Ladyker Triple Barrel Wave Curling Iron Review









I needed to find a new curling iron. This one is pretty unique. It comes with a triple barrel, and makes a nice wave or soft curl. It reminds me of the 1920's crimped hair, but a lot easier to use. Each of the barrels are approximately 1 inch, and it makes a fairly deep wave without the frizz. The barrels are ceramic. The handle is rubber coated. Which makes it easy to hold, and your hands don't slip when you use it. The curling Iron has an LED readout, which will tell you if the iron is off or on. You can also adjust the temperature from 80 to 210 degrees, depending on how hot you want it.

The cord has a 360 degree swivel to it. So you don't have to worry about getting it tangled up. I will say that this has a very long cord. So you can actually move around with the iron, instead of standing close to the plug and trying to look in the mirror. The curling iron heats up in less than a minute, and the LED screen will count it down in seconds. There is also a small wire stand attached to the barrels. So you can set it down without burning anything.

I was pretty impressed with the curling iron, and how easy it is to use it. It's very durable, and hopefully it will last a long time to come. The quality is excellent, and I think the price is a really good value. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again if I needed to. I am very happy with my purchase, and I highly recommend it.


#Ladyker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random