Monday, March 27, 2017

#LadyColour Swarovski Crystal Elegant Butterfly Necklace Review





I thought this was such an elegant and dainty necklace. When I first opened the box, I was taken with how beautiful the necklace is. It is shaped like a graceful butterfly. It's encrusted with real Swarovski Crystals. One big light pink one, that is centered as the heart , and 10 little light pink crystals in the wings. The outline of the butterfly is lined with small clear crystals.

The necklace is approximately 16.5 inches long. But it has a 2 inch chain extender, so if you need it to be a little longer, the extender is perfect. The chain has a lobster claw clasp. The metal is Rhodium Plated Zinc alloy. It's Lead-Free, and Nickel-Free. So you don't have to worry about the chain turning your skin green or black.

The one thing that I will tell you, is to keep the chain free of sweat, and perfume. And store it separately. I use a lens cleaning cloth to clean and shine the necklace. The necklace so far, seems very durable. I think the quality is also very good. I get quite a few compliments on it every time I wear it out. I am very happy with my purchase.


#ladycolour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random