Monday, March 27, 2017

#QIANSE Rose Gold Plated Brass Cubic Zirconia Bracelet Review





I was looking for a new bracelet that I could wear with just about anything. I saw this unique bracelet, and fell in love with it. It is made of a rose colored brass. Has beautiful cubic zirconia in an array of colors and shapes. the bracelet is Lead-Free, and Nickel-Free, so you don't have to worry about it turning your wrist green or black.

The bracelet measures about 8 inches in diameter, so it will fit most wrists. It is actually a lot heavier than I thought. It has a very tight clasp, and also a chain connected to it. So if the clasp happens to come open, you won't lose your bracelet because of the chain. I liked the added touch of the word "Love" on the clasp.

I haven't seen any other bracelets like this before. The quality is excellent. I have had quite a few comments on it from my friends. It looks elegant on your wrist. And when the light hits the stones, they shine brightly. I think the price is a great value. The bracelet does come in a gift box. I am very happy with my purchase.


#qianse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random