Thursday, March 2, 2017

#Boomile Copper String Lights Review





I like to add lights to my bedroom furniture, and outside on my patio. I have tried a few strings of light, but this one is definitely the best. It comes with a USB charger. I just unplug my cellphone and plug the lights in. The string is 33 ft. long, and on a coil of 3 copper strands. There's no waiting for the lights to warm up, just plug them in and they look awesome. The thing I like most about these, is they are super bendable. You can wrap them around things, or make your own design.

The lights have a nice warm glow. Like a low light, or a three wick candle. The string can be used inside or outside. The copper wire is waterproof, but the lights are not. The lights are not hot, or warm to the touch. I think they use a very low voltage that keeps the copper wire cool. I even made a lighted crown to wear for some pictures I recently took. The looked really elegant. I think the price is a good value. I definitely would purchase these again.


#Boomile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random