Tuesday, February 28, 2017

#NINASUN 925 Sterling Silver Engraved Bracelet Review






I was looking for a bracelet that was dainty and cute. I saw this one and instantly fell in love with it. It's made of 925 Sterling Silver. It has a dual sided message which reads "I Love You To The Moon And Back". When I received it, it came in a nice gift giving box. Included was a small polishing cloth. This is used to keep the Silver bracelet from tarnishing. It is exactly 7 inches long. But it comes with a 2 inch chain link attached. So if you need it to be bigger, it will fit up to a bigger wrist of 9 inches.

It has a lobster style clasp. And on the extension chain it has a small tiny silver heart attached. The bracelet really is very stunning. On each side of the bracelet (before and after the engraving) is a nice size cubic zirconia. I would recommend putting the bracelet in a velvet or cloth bag to keep it shiny, and not tarnishing it. Also keep it away from water and perfume. You can easily wipe it clean with the cloth which is included in the box. This would make a perfect gift for any woman in your life:
1.) Mom
2.) Sister
3.) Daughter
4.) Girlfriend
5.) Wife

And any occasion, such as Birthday, Mother's Day, Sweethearts Day, Valentines, Anniversary, or just because. I am thinking about buying one for my Mother. I have had so many nice compliments on it. It really looks elegant on. The price is an excellent value for the quality, design, and durability of the bracelet. I am very happy with my purchase. And I hope to wear it for many years to come.


#NINASUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random