Tuesday, February 28, 2017

#YesFashion Women's Lace Party Dress Review







I am 5'7 and weigh 145 pounds. I wear a size 10-12 in US. I ordered the XXL, and thought by the sizing it would fit me. I do have a 36C chest, and 36 inch hips. Standard American size. The dress is made of lace and polyester, so it does have a little stretch to it. It is also Asian size and a slim fit. The dress was a little bit tight in the hips, but otherwise it fit fine. I really love the color and design of the dress. It has a lining so it is not see thru.

The dress has a high collar, and a keyhole design, with a zipper up the back of the dress. The sleeves are long, and fit me fine, but if you are slim or petite, they might be a little long. It has a double stitched hem, so it looks pretty durable. The dress itself, is a little short for me. But it makes a perfect top and I pair it with a nice set of white or pink leggings. I thought the lace may be scratchy to wear against the skin, but surprisingly it's very soft and comfortable to wear. The style is perfect for a night on the town.

The price is reasonable for the quality of the dress. I don't recommend putting the dress in the washer because of the lace. I wash it by hand, and then I let it air dry. I haven't had any fading or shrinking of the material. This is a perfect dress for spring and summer. I think it might be a little thin for the winter months. I am very happy with my purchase.


#yesfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random