Monday, February 27, 2017

#Chromatic Resistance Bands and Capri Legging Set Review





I was looking for a new set of resistance bands. I decided to buy this one because it came with a free pair of yoga pants. There are 5 bands included in this set: Ex-Light (4-8 LB), Light (7-11 LB), Medium (10-17 LB), Heavy (11-18 LB), and Ex-Heavy (16-27 LB). This set even includes a instruction page with exercises. It is very durable and strong. I usually use the medium band for most of my exercises. I would recommend starting with the Ex-Light band, if you have never used these before. These are great for chronic pain suffers, that's because you can control the level of exercise you do with the bands. I have Fibromyalgia, and these are really great for stretching.

The yoga pants actually fit true to size. I wear a size 12, and I ordered the XL and they fit perfectly. These are not see through, and are made from a blend of 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex. They are breathable, have moisture wicking, and very comfortable to wear. You can just throw them in the wash and air dry. No fading or shrinkage. I think the price is excellent for the quality of the products. I wouldn't hesitate to order these again. I am very happy with my purchase.


#chromatic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random