Thursday, February 16, 2017

#Linycase IPhone 7 Glass Screen Protector Review






I ordered this for my second iPhone. I don't like the film protectors, so I was excited to try out the glass screen protector on my new phone.
What's in the box:
1.) 2 Glass screen protectors
2.) 2 Wet wipes
3.) 2 Dry wipes
4.) 2 Dust absorbers
5.) 2 Sets of guide stickers.

This comes with 2 sets, so if something happens to the first set, you have another one to use. This is made of explosion proof tempered glass film. It is anti-scratch, anti-shattering, ultra clear visibility, and is compatible with most bumper cases, This is really easy to put on the phone. You clean the screen area with a wet wipe, let it air dry, or use the dry wipe. Use the dust absorber for any particles still left on the phone. Use the guide stickers to line up the glass protector. And carefully apply the protector. It takes about 2 or 3 minutes.

I really like how it fits my iPhone. There is no glare on the screen, it doesn't show any fingerprints, and the buttons are still easy to push without any problems. I think the price is excellent for the quality and durability of the product. I am very happy with my purchase. And I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again in the future if I needed to.


#Linycase



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random