Monday, February 27, 2017

#Lasten 7pc Premium Stainless Steel Set Review




We just remodeled our kitchen, and was updating all my appliances and utensils. I was looking for a great knife set, I saw this and ordered it. The set comes with seven knives, each wrapped in their own package. The set includes:
1.) 12 inch Chef's Knife
2.) 11 inch Bread Knife
3.) 10 inch Carving Knife
4.) 12 inch Utility Knife
5.) 7 inch Paring Knife
6.) 11 inch Santoku Knife
7.) 9 inch Santoku Knife.

I have never heard of a Santoku knife. But they are basically the same as a utility knife. The blades are made of a premium stainless steel. That will not rust or corrode. And can be sharpened easily with a knife sharpener. The handles are also made of stainless steel. And made to fit your fingers while cutting. They are anti-slip, and anti-bacterial. I recommend hand washing and air dry, even if they are dishwasher safe. I am very happy, and satisfied with my purchase. I hope to use these for many years to come. They also would make a nice housewarming gift.


#Lasten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random