Thursday, February 16, 2017

#CreativeCase Premium Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review






I was searching for a better screen protector for my Galaxy S7 Edge phone. I have tried the film and haven't had much success with it, so I decided to try the tempered glass screen and see if it was any better. What's in the box:
1.) Galaxy S7 Edge Screen Protector
2.) Wet Wipe
3.) Dry Wipe
4.) Dust Absorber
5.) Guide Sticker

The screen felt a little thick to me, so I was wondering if it would work, but I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't have to push any harder on the buttons for the phone to work. It's really easy to place the protector screen on your phone. First, you wipe the phone with the wet wipe. Second, you wipe the phone dry with the dry wipe.Third, you use the dust absorber to clean any dust on the screen. And last, you use the guide stickers to help you put the screen protector on properly.

I will say, I like this much better than the film. To me the film gets very dirty. This you just wipe clean. The screen protector is scratch-proof, fingerprint proof, shatter-proof, high definition, sensitive to the touch, and is compatible with most bumper cases. I have dropped my phone a couple of times since I have had the new protector on, and I didn't scratch or break it. I am very happy with the durability and quality of the case. I am also buying one for my iPhone 7.


#CreativeCase


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random