Monday, February 27, 2017

#Lasten Dual Tipped Marker Set Review





This set comes with 18 colors that have dual tip markers. One side is a fine point, and the other side is more like a paint brush. It has the basic 8 primary colors, and 10 more vibrant and bold colors. These are perfect for using with an adult coloring book, doodling, school products, or great for kids who love the Art. The set has color coded caps, so you never forget which colors you are using. They don't bleed on the pages like other markers do. The markers are non-toxic, acid free, and very easy to clean up. And don't worry if you get it on your clothes, it comes out when you do the wash.

My nephew loves coloring, and making super hero masks with the markers. This would make a great gift for your teenager, or a student who studies art. I am very happy with my purchase. I think the price is an excellent value. I wouldn't hesitate to order them again if I needed to. I highly recommend it.


#Lasten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random