Monday, February 27, 2017

J.NINA Beautiful Swarovski Crystal Entwined Hearts Bangle Bracelet Review






I was looking for a unique bangle bracelet. Some thing not too big and bulky. I saw this on Amazon, and immediately fell in love with it. It has two entwined hearts for the design. The bracelet is made of a beautiful rose gold plated alloy. And one of the hearts is embedded with genuine Swarovski crystals. The bracelet is has a lobster style clasp. It's 7 inches, but comes with an attached chain that can be used to add another two inches to the bracelet.

It looks very elegant on your wrist. It also has a real shine and glow to it. This bracelet would be perfect for your wife, mother, sister, or any other female friend or family member. It comes in a nice white gift box, ready for gift giving. I have had friends ask me where I got it. And they also said it looks very expensive. One thing I will mention is to be very careful around water and perfume. This is an alloy metal. I have a small velvet bag that I keep it in, and I also have a soft cloth I use to keep it shiny. I am very happy with the quality and durability of the bracelet. I really love it.


#JNINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random