Monday, February 27, 2017

Dayan Anser Mini RC Rechargeable CX-STARS 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Quadcopter Drone with Micro Pocket UFO LED Review










My nephew really wanted a quad copter or drone to play with. I saw this, and it was priced reasonably, so I ordered it. I thought it would be bigger, but it actually can sit in the palm of your hand. It fits into the controller and has a see-thru compartment. The mini quad copter comes with a USB charging cord, controller ( which uses 2 AAA batteries which are not included), 4 extra propellers, and instruction booklet.

The quad copter takes about 1.5 hours to totally charge. And you can fly 20 minutes on one charge. It was a little hard to get used to operating it. I think because of the size. It goes left/right and up/down. It can also do 360-degree flips. It really is quite a lot of fun, and is very addicting! Everyone in my family wants to take turns flying it.

The quad copter is pretty durable, but we have already used 2 of the extra propellers ( we are not perfect fliers). I wouldn't recommend letting a small child operate the quad copter, because of the little pieces that are involved. My nephew is 8 yrs old, and he does fine by himself. I think it's a good value for the quality of the product. I am very happy with my purchase.


#dayan 
#applus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random