Tuesday, February 14, 2017

#Jazzco Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck Thin Soft Shirt Collar Review





I am always looking for long sleeve shirts that are comfortable and quality made. I saw this one, and fell in love with it. This is in Asian Sizing. So be careful and use the size chart when ordering. I am 5'7 and weigh 140 lb. I usually wear a large to extra large in shirts. I ordered one size up (XXL) and the shirt fit absolutely perfect. There are so many things I love about this shirt. It is made of a cotton spandex blend. So it does have some stretch to it. It really feels nice on my skin when I wear it. The shirt is very stylish with the v-neck collar. It isn't too thin, and you can't see thru the material.

I can wear it for everyday wear, or just to lounge around the house with my sweatpants. It washes up very well in the washer. I usually hang it up to air dry. I have had no shrinking, or color fading of the shirt. I got the black color. I am thinking of ordering another one in red because it is so comfortable. I think the price is a very good value for the quality and durability of the product. This shirt is perfect for all ages. I am very happy with my purchase, and I highly recommend it.


#Jazzco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random