Tuesday, February 14, 2017

#CorlaArt Zester/Grater Product Review




I have been looking for a grater and a zester. I saw this on Amazon, and it could be used for both, so I decided to order it. The kitchen tool is made of a high quality FDA approved stainless steel. So it will never rust. It comes with a plastic protector for the blade of the grater/zester. I was happy for that because it is very sharp. The handle is made of a non-slip tough plastic. So you really don't have to worry about cutting your hand when you use the grater/zester.


There's also two small brushes included. They help remove any leftover food that sticks to the grater. This is also dishwasher safe. I like to wash it by hand though. I have used the grater/zester quite a bit since I received it. I use it on my spices. And also for oranges, lemons,and limes when a recipe calls for it. This is really a great kitchen tool. I think the price is excellent for the quality of the product (9.49 on Amazon). I am very happy with my purchase.


#CorlaArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random