Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Corla Dual Tip color Markers Set Review





I like to do a lot of art products with my nephew. Coloring,making posters, and doing homework. I was really impressed with these dual tipped marking pens. They come in 12 bright colors: blue, red, yellow, green, orange, violet, light blue, light green, light pink, dark pink, brown and black. These are water based markers. They have no strong smell, they are non-toxic, are easy to clean up, and if you get any of the markers on your clothes, the stain will come out of your clothes when you wash them. This is great for both children and adults. From beginner to professionals.

Lately I have been doing a lot of adult coloring. This set is excellent for that. The markers don't bleed on to the other pages when you color. I love that these markers have dual tips. I think the marker lasts longer, and doesn't dry out as fast. This set comes with a nice mesh carrying case. So they are compact and easy to carry. I just stick them in my purse, and I am ready whenever the need to draw or color. I think they are an excellent value for the quality of the marking pens. I am very satisfied with my purchase.


#CorlaArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random