Saturday, December 10, 2016

#Toplus Solar String Lights Review





#Toplus I always look for lights I can use for the Holiday season. I like the idea of these being solar powered. No cords for electric, and only a rechargeable battery. What's in the box:
1x 33ft 100 LEDS Warm White Copper String Lights
1x Solar Panel
1x Stake
1x Mount
1x User Manual
I thought the lights were too simple, that they couldn't be this easy to use but I was wrong. During the day, the solar panel gets charged, and at night, the lights operate with no problems. There's an on/off switch so that you can turn them off when you go to bed. There's 8 modes or patterns that the lights use: Combination, Waves, Sequential, Fading, Chasing/Flashing, Slow fade,Twinkle/Flash, and Steady on.


It takes 6 to 8 hours to recharge the battery via the solar panel for the lights. Each charge lasts about 10 hours. They are splash and water resistant. But don't submerge them in water (It's been raining for 3 days, and the lights still work). The light string is about 33 feet. So it does have a wide operating area. I put them around the bushes by my front door. I think the price is an excellent value for the quality of the product (9.99 on Amazon). You can't buy these anywhere for under ten dollars. I am very happy with my purchase.


#Toplus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random