Friday, December 9, 2016

#fernweh Bluetooth Wireless noise cancelling stereo Headset Review






I was looking for a nice set of bluetooth wireless headphones. I saw these and I was intriqued by the design. I was sent a pair to try, and leave a review. This set is designed to go around the neck. And the earbuds are attached. They are held in place with a magnet. When you want to use them just release them, and put them in your ears. When you are not using them, just attach them to the magnet. They take about 2 hours to charge. With each charge, you get 6-10 hours of playing time. And 350 hours of standby time.

These are noise-cancelling, and hands free. the control is on the side of the bluetooth. I use these every morning when I excercise, and they really do block out the sound. They have a wireless range of about 30 feet. And can be paired easily with any device. The sound is excellent. The bass doesn't sound muffled, and the mids, and highs are crystal clear. They fit nicely in the ear. And come with an extra pair of earpads. The headphones can be paired with almost any cell phone that has bluetooth. The price is excellent for the quality of the headphones (19.99 on Amazon). I would recommend these.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random