Saturday, December 10, 2016

#OMBAR OMBAR Toucher 3 Portable Charger 11000mAh Dual USB Ports Power Bank new Toucher Button Design Review






During the Holidays I tend to use my phone more than usual. Calling family and friends, traveling, and messaging. The battery always gets used, then I am without power. I decided I needed a portable charger to carry with me. I was fortunate to receive the OMBAR Toucher 3 Portable Charger. 11000mAh Dual USB Ports Power Bank. New Toucher Button Design. To try, and review. I like that this is 11,000 mAh. Most of the power banks I have used have been half that, and it takes too long to charge my phone. This one has a nice sleek black stylish design. It has a little weight to it, which is good. And it charges pretty fast.

The power bank can be used with most android, or apple phones. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and it works great. Another thing that I really like is the button sensor. It's on the lower right side of the power bank. Just push it, and it will tell you if your phone is charging, and how much longer it need to go to be fully charged (it has 4 dots, and when all four show up, it's fully charged). I usually charge it, and carry it in my purse, for when my battery power goes dead. It's very durable, and useful. The price is excellent for the quality and the amount of power the device has (only 14.99 on Amazon). It's a really good deal. I would recommend this for all the techno people on your Christmas list.


#OMBAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random