Wednesday, December 7, 2016

#Sunwukin Waterproof iPhone 6/6S Case Review









I just purchased my first iPhone, and was looking for a good waterproof case. I was reading all the reviews on Amazon, and decided that this case was exactly what I needed. I really love the pink cover. It says the case is compatible with iPhone 6/6S. I have a 6S and it fits my phone just fine. What's in the box:
1,) front/back iPhone waterproof case
2.) wristlet
3.) cleaning cloth
4.) headphone jack
5.) instruction manual
The instructions are to be followed exactly. It says to do a waterproof test with the case before you put your own phone in, to make sure that you have done everything correctly. Submerge the case in water for 30 minutes. If no water gets in, you can now put the case on your phone. If you have a screen protector on your phone, it has to come off before you put on the case.

The case is thin enough so you don't have any problems with the buttons on your phone. Also, because the case is waterproof, the sound isn't as loud as it would normally be. It's best to use a headset for the volume. I will say that this case protects from scratches, water, dirt, sand, wind, and mud. I actually did drop my phone in the mud by accident, and it stayed completely dry. I think the price is excellent for the quality of the case. I have seen other waterproof cases at least 2 or 3 times what I paid for this. I am very happy with my purchase.


#Sunwukin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random